Dawnguard NOT Working

I recently downloaded the Skyrim DLC Dawnguard. I was at a friends house, because I don't have an Internet connection that I can use at my house, and used his Internet connection and my x box with my profile. Once it was finished dowlading I brought my x box back to my house. I went back onto the profile that I used to download Dawnguard on and I started to play Skyrim. I also confirmed that Dawnguard was on my hard drive. I went to the main menu on Skyrim and there is no add ons or expansions option in the main menu. There also isn't any Dawnguard content when I loaded my game. Please help. I don't know if I'm missing something or there's something else I need to do. I paid 20 dollars for this so I'm pretty frustrated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

You're going to need to be connected to Xbox LIVE in order to continue troubleshooting. nothing can be done offline.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What was previously said is true. However, the next time you get internet connection with Xbox Live, try redownloading the game because that usually works in cases like yours.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know it may seem dumb but anyways... Did you also update the game itself?? Also, we need more information: were you able to play the game at least once?

This are my suggestions for you if the problem isn't the update:

- Try deleting the DLC and if installed on the Hard Drive, also Skyrim. Then delete the hard drive cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

After that, download the DLC again and see if it worked.

- Also, it seems it maybe a problem of your Hard drive itself. It seems someone managed to fix this by deleting the DLC and other content, such as trials,etc. and redownloading the DLC again. It may be caused due to a bad sector on the hard drive and by doing that, the DLC would be stored in another sector of the HDD.

I hope you this can help you!!

Sorry this didn't help.