dawnguard dlc for skyrim

the BIG questions for me are

• WILL U BE ABLE TO REVERSE THE VAMPIRE LORD AFFECT ON U LIKE A CURE
  • OR WILL IT BE LIKE THE WAREWOLF AND USE IT FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME
  • CAN YOU BECOME A LORD IF UR A WAREWOLF
  • AND LIKE THE WAREWOLF IS BEING A VAMPIRE LORD NOTICABLE DURING TIMES THAT YOU HAVENT TRANSFORMED
  • IS THE SUN BLOCKED OUT FOR THE REST OF YOUR GAME OR CAN YOU REVERSE IT OR CHOOSE WHEN ITS BLOCKED
  • ALSO THE PERKS TO BECOMING A VAMPIRE LORD ARE THERE JUST AS GREAT IF NOT NO DOUT EVERYONE WILL BECOME A LORD (lol)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thread cleaned up for real answers.

As far as I'm aware from various videos and sneak peaks, the vampire lord ability will be like the werewolf ability and you'll return to normal after a time.

As far as becoming a vampire if you are a werewolf the asnwer is yes. When you become a vampire your lycanthropy will be cured as you cannot be both at the same time (I also think that if you become a werewolf as a vampire the vampirism will be cured).

I'm not sure about your other questions though as I haven't actually played the DLC (yet).

A werewolf is immune to diesease, and you cannot become a vampire while you are a werewolf.

Found it and am a vampire lord, unlimited usage and you can revert when ever and return when ever.

There is some serious necromancy going on over here : P