data center searching

i am connected fine to xbox live and all other games and multiplayer work fine but my titanfall is stuck at connecting. any word on a fix or news on this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

same here, very hard to connect server

Trying all night , but nothing work

Going to be fun for us Aussies tomorrow when TF launches here then. We don't even know if we have a server in our country.

yeah i dont know what the issue is, i have friends playing just fine and if i join their party i can play no prob, just cant connect on my own :(

yes, very irritating!! I'm having the same problem... no word on how to fix it yet?

nothing as of yet, same problem and they make it sound like its on our end but i know 100% its not. very mad they wont even give us a acknowlege

Same here! It's day three and i still can't play this game!!! And i know it's not my internet because i can play bf4 mp and the rest of my games. I am getting to the end of my rope with this game!

i went through 4 different copies over that last 3 days. same problem. i exchanged it for a different game. i am done with titan fall. i will never buy an online only game again. just exchange it for a different game. don't put yourself through hell trying to play this game. if it don't work for you, you are not ment to play the game. like me. this game is just not ment for me to play i guess.

yeah, I can play everything else just fine!! except titanfall!! im beyond ***!!

Hey guys $90 for a loading screen isnt a bad price at all when you think about it... ESPECIALLY for an EA title...

Did anyone find a fix to this frustrating issue?