Dat SR-2

Fastest SS I've received. the gun is a little beast. I highly recommend it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is it? PDW or Marksman?

PDW. the only one I've used that can win against an ACE-52, toe to toe

Is that the one that looks like an oil can? If so, its got a huge mag from what I remember.

The least number of kills I have with any PDW is 64, which just happens to be the JS2. I use them all equally and am nearing 100 kills with every single PDW. In fact, I'm doing the same thing with all weapons except bolt actions and DMR's. Basically I'm one starring every weapon. My favorite PDW is still the UMP .45 but all of them are more than capable. That ACE 52 you're talking about is a carbine though and for carbines I like the M4, which I have over 650 kills with.

the 52 does more damage than any other carbine, but I like the M4 too, have nearly 1500 kills with it. I switched to the UMP45 and stayed with that until I unlocked the SR-2.

I havent played BF4 in a long time, not but once on the Xbone, but I had like 3 days of it on the 360 before the Xbone came out. I had used and unlocked every weapon, except all the shotguns. From what I remember, there were a bunch of really good weapons.

EDIT--Dice has had alot of problems with this game, but weapons wasnt one of them. I think they buffed the DMRs, but I dont remember any other weapon changes?

I think the weapons are balanced very well. I say this because, as I had mentioned, I use pretty much all of the weapons equally. Within a month I'll have 50 weapons each with one star or more. My top three, most used weapons are the M4, M16 and .44, in that order. lol

Id have to check for my top used weapons. BRB.

Ive got 5 stars for the M16 and 5 stars for the M4. I like the American weapons, LOL. I need to play more BF,  its been like 6 months.