Dashboard'ing Error

I have a problem with my game now that i never had before. Basically after i choose multiplayer then choose a free roam it goes to loading screen then i get a black screen that backs me out onto dashboard, how can i fix this? I know its not my disc because my disc is in really good condition

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have a similar problem! If i use a app on mi xbox like youtube and then try to go back to dashboard i get the black screen with the loading symbol twirling away,  i have then to turn off mi xbox usually twice for it to work again! : )

I am having this issue only with this game and nothing else

I have the same issues... I tried turning my wireless router and modem for about 2 minutes then turning them back on and it fixes the issue temporary

Has Rockstar mention if they were going to fix this issue ?

Bump

Bump. Same error here

Install the game.

game is installed. i deleted it. redownloaded all DLC packs and i still got the same error :( i wanna play mp again :(

[quote user="maatz86"]

game is installed. i deleted it. redownloaded all DLC packs and i still got the same error :( i wanna play mp again :(

[/quote]R U still having trouble with this?

Ive been having this problem myself, I had this game about a year ago and this never happened but I bought it off the marketplace the other day and now it wont let me play any multiplayer at all or the undead nightmare singleplayer and yes I have deleted everything and re-downloaded it and tried resetting my modem nothing works