Darksiders II

Thinking about giving this one a show after I finish the first one.
I've heard it was more of an open world type thing than the first though, is that true?

I'm a fan of open world type games so that might be the buying factor for me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not so much more of an open world. It just has bigger areas. it's a bigger game. I still have to finish my second play through and play all the DLC

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Not so much more of an open world. It just has bigger areas. it's a bigger game. I still have to finish my second play through and play all the DLC

[/quote]
Oh, I see that cool.
Would you say that its worth 40 bucks? Or just wait till it hits about 20 like I did the first one. 

Its worth the 40 bucks but thats my opinion. I am going to start playing again as soon as I finish Fallout 3

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[/quote]
Oh, I see that cool.
Would you say that its worth 40 bucks? Or just wait till it hits about 20 like I did the first one. 

[/quote]Are you on drugs? You're asking me the Grand Daddy Don Magic Juan Pimp of Darksiders if it is worth $40? Not only is it worth $40 but you should put $20 in an envelope and send it to Joe Mad as thanks for the game just to make up the difference in the price.

Its on sale for $14.99 right now at Best Buy :D

[/quote]
Oh, I see that cool.

[/quote]

........................................................................................................If you don't get your butt out the door and go buy Darksiders II right this instance, you'll be going to a special level of hell reserved for murderers and people that talk loudly in the cinema. GO! GO! GO!

It's ok, he bought it, it's his most recently played game. he has been cleansed of all sin and will be welcomed into the afterlife.

Love it, one of my fav games last year. The DLC left a lot to be desired though.

I thought it was alright. I had fun for a while. But by the end of the game, I was so ready for it to just be over.

Its on sale for $14.99 right now at Best Buy :D

[/quote]

I picked up Darksiders 1 and 2 plus all DLC for 16 bucks on steam. Played a bit of each game and they aren't bad. I will go through the first then the second when I get a bit more time.