Darksiders 2 revealed

[quote]Fans of the first Darksiders are already familiar with Vigil’s fiction – the eternal war that rages between the forces of Heaven and Hell. With Darksiders II, Vigil looks to deliver a richer experience as players  explore more dungeons, talk with a variety of NPCs, and experiment with a detailed loot system. The horseman War has been sidelined, so it’s up to his brother, Death, to travel through the world of the Abyss and attempt to restore humanity after its destruction during the Apocalypse.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/06/01/july-cover-revealed-darksiders-ii.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have GOT to sit down and finish Darksiders. I really enjoy the game but everytime I go to play it I start debating on playing it or some of the other games I have yet to finish. I can never decide on the game to play so I just end up going to Rock Band or Madden

I enjoyed playing Darksiders.  I kinda expected there would be a sequel.  Still can't believe Mark Hamill was the voice of The Watcher.

Mark Hamill VA FTW.

It's about time.

Darksiders never really got all the praise it deserved. The game was very good, and had a neat story. I'm extremely happy to hear about a sequel. I'm a little sad to hear War isn't the main character, but Death looks to be a interesting character from his design.

I need to finish the first badly.

The original was quite good, I dont get why people ignored it. Takes about 20 hours from start to finish, longer if you want to 100% it. I always recommend it.

It had all of the essential elements to make it a great game, my only complaints were that they could have spent a bit more time polishing up the combat system with new finishers (they get old), tweak the weapon experience gain. That's it.

Mechanically it was really good and combined with its visual presentation from Joe Madureira (X-Men, Battle Chasers) it was something pretty unique.

This may be a Day 1 for me considering I got the original game on sale @ BestBuy for 9.99 one weekend last year.

Darksiders 1 was extremely underrated. 9/10 game for me and the sequel will certainly be a day one buy for me.

The ending of the first game clearly indicated a sequel was on the way. In fact from the story's perspective, things had just gotten interesting. Looking forward to seeing what they do with that.