Darksiders 1 won't download from Games on Demand

So a few months back I decided to download Darksiders from the Games on Demand section, because I played the demo and loved it. But the problem is I bought it and tried to download it and it doesn't even start the download, it gives me an automatic can't download pop up. Now the thing is I have followed all the helpful tips that all you guys have posted on ways to fix this such as, making sure my internet speed is fast enough, and clearing your systems cache and port forwarding all the necessary ports for xbox live to function properly with my router, I have tried all of these options and it still won't download, and this has made me very reluctant to buy anymore games from the Games on Demand section, even though add-ons and xbox arcade, and videos download fine. It just feels like playing a gamers version of russian roulette, and having paid for Darksiders and it not downloading was the bullet. Any other helpful tips?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

If you played the demo - then I assume you can download games from live.

The things you did are all helpfull... but

1. Did you check if you have enough space for it ?

2. It is unprobable but not impossible: delete the demo of the game bevor you try again to download the full version

3. Look on your hard drive (go to settings, storage etc...) if there is a corrupt copy of the game (usually with "?" icon

and named "unknown content" - delete this too)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What region you from. If you trying to download from the wrong region it will not work. So if your a us account but your in the uk it will not download.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.