Dark Souls

Good day,

I had to format my pc due to some technical issues and I had no opportunity to save any data. I had a 100+++ hour save in Dark Souls, is there any way to get that save back? Considering the fact that the game is online, there should be some some sort of cloud storage available. 

-Fred

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

unless you had the game saved to your profile on your cloud storage for Xbox/ games for windows, I think you're going to be out of luck here. I'm sorry I can't help you more, but game saves aren't normally saved on a game developers server, unless it's a true multiplayer game, such as Halo, COD or Gears. (your online records are kept, rank, xp, etc. but not true game saves)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

cloud is only for those who have gold members if you did not have it backed up like on a flash drive there is NO way to get it back sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, I'll put it simply there is no cloud save there is an online ranks like a leader-board, but there is no keeping track of anything besides what you were wearing and your rank. Sorry but if no one was able to help you please contact the game company and ask them. They are professionals, and know what there doing and will probably be able to help you in anyway that they can or tell you why they can't. Not great with this subject, sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Cheers guys. I'll have that in mind!

Sorry this didn't help.