Dark souls xbox live co-op partner

Anyone want to hang out in dark souls. I still need to beat it so I would like help going through the game. I'm cool with making a new character and my current character is around lvl 65. If we get a third person I do have Skype. If anyone is up for some dark souls send me a friend request on the Xbox 360 and mention dark souls. I would prefer no kids. Oh and for the love of god please have a mic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I want to make a new character for the DLC that is coming out soon. I thought we couldn't use mics in Dark Souls?  I thought even Xbox Live Party Chat gets disabled?  Please set me straight because I would love to play this game co-op with mic!

You can't do party chat, but you can do private chat.

Yep Red's right we would use private chat problem is only two people could private chat. Oh there's DLC? Whens that come out???

dlc comes out i think the 23rd of this month, could be wrong, but it's around that time.  i have a few characters and i'm always up for some coop.  i do have a mic but i'm not much of a talker.  i have a lvl 70 thieft, 90 mage and 145 knight.

The PC version comes out on the 24th.  That version will contain the DLC.  DLC for consoles comes out some time in the fall or winter.

oh dont tell me that, i dont want to hear it....or see it. it better be coming out this month lol

I'd get on with you if you want, send me a invite my way.

Dude message me i have a mixture of characters my main is 100 message me jelser96 if interested

[quote user="Jelser96"]

Dude message me i have a mixture of characters my main is 100 message me jelser96 if interested

[/quote]You're about a year late.