Dark Souls Item Trading

Hey sorry if this is in the wrong forum i couldn't find a dark souls forum to post it in anyway on topic.

im looking for someone who can trade me ornsteins armour im level 94, im willing to trade what i can for them. 

my gamertag is dramaxis549 send me a message on live or on here im on most of the time.

cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I gave up on this game after i got cursed

buy a purging stone

got any slabs? i have the armour.

what do you have for the armour?

How do you trade items with another player? ome dude the other day was yapping and saying you couldn't do it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Well, you just drop the item.......thats it.

When you drop it, they can see it on the ground and pick it up. So only trade with people you trust though. Some dudes may pick your stuff up and not give you what you wanted then quit game.

I've traded many shards with people in exchange for humanity. I have a bunch of consumable humanity, like 28 of them and 15 in my meter.

Not shards, Titanite. Like the colored ones and chunks, ones you can't buy.

humanity eh ive got about 12 firekeeper souls 18 twin humanitys and 69 single 8)

bruh mayne.........what level are you on.....I could use some of them firekeeper souls.

I'm looking for White Titanite slabs if anybody is willing to trade. Whatever you want in return, just name it, I got it.