*Manly Tears*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIPZcmsRgGE]

I can't wait. Might end up buying it for multiple consoles again.

Yay! Super excited about this :D, I just hope they learned their lesson and will have PC optimized version this time around.

It made my night, was very disappointed by just about every award but this was awesome.

[quote user="IChoseNxUndeaDI"]

It made my night, was very disappointed by just about every award but this was awesome.

[/quote]

Sounds about right. Seems the VGA haven't missed a beat there since their first showing. They probably still think most people tune in for the random music sessions that eat up 90% of the time. Don't know, I stopped watching the horrible thing after the first debacle they made. I nearly missed there was even a reveal trailer for this until I saw comments about it on a youtube video I was watching.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[/quote]

This!

[quote user="aVerSioN X"]

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[/quote]

This!

[/quote]

+1

I officially gave my soul over to this series yesterday.  As if I was bad enough that I played hundreds of hours on each system, I purchased the DLC for the PS3 yesterday. 

I may need to book out of work for a month when DkS II hits.

Remember vets, there are going to be all kinds of people trying the game for the first time after having their curiosity piqued by this announcement.  Lets get our low level coop gear on and help them out.  Or grief them, in which case I have a pike just the right size for your head :)

Many pants were jizzed that day.

Anyways, I'm already looking forward to this game, although it will probably be almost a year until it gets released. If I'm extremely honest I'm not too happy with the trailer though, I hope they won't try too hard and end up making it a bad game.

kotaku.com/.../dark-souls-ii-introduces-a-new-hero-a-new-world-new-multiplayer-and-a-new-game-director

Not much to go on, just hope there talk about mulitplayer isn't changing it to conform to others.

Dat Sig