Dark Souls GFWL DSFix question

I need to know if using DSFix for Dark Souls: PTD will get me banned if I only use it to fix the summoning issue and not use the 60 FPS feature.  It doesn't really fall under cheating since it doesn't cheat the game in any way, doesn't break the mechanics of the game(summoning range remains the same, just it's more reliable).  I just want to make sure that I won't get banned before I actually use it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Any type of modding of a game can result in a ban. If the update doesn't come directly from ms or developer its always best just to avoid it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Any type of modification to a game IS considered cheating. Your changing the nature of the game in a way not sanctioned by the developer (such as a cheat code) which is not only against the code of conduct but also, in some cases, against the law. You should never consider doing anything that would unnaturally change or modify a game or console in any way.

Sorry this didn't help.

That sucks, since it doesn't effect gameplay at all, just fixes what the developers lacked.  No true full screen, summoning constantly failing, terribly rendered graphics, just to name a few.   Actual mechanical gameplay is in no way affected.

Sorry this didn't help.

While it is our place to express these opinions, it is not our place to fix them. I think a lot of paintings i see in museums could use a touch up here and there but i dont step over the rope and start filling in the gaps.

Sorry this didn't help.