Dark Souls Cheater

I was recently speaking to Joel of your support. I wanted to check on the status of this players investigation or resulting punishment. He was using Dark Souls Trainer to give himself infinite health, infinite stamina, unlimited spell casts, unable to be poisoned, unable to be bled, and unable to be cursed. He also had all of his stats maxed out and was only maybe Soul Level 20-30ish. He was fighting a buddy of mine when he invaded my world, my buddy was kicking his ***, and he instantly full healed and it showed his health had gone up to 68k. 

The only way we were able to get rid of him was to double-team him towards a ledge with weapons that could stun and force him off. 

I have also submitted a report with Steam/Valve and hope that you will cooperate with them so that not only does his XboxLive/GFWL account gets banned, but his Steam account as well.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

Please do not name & shame other peoples gamertags on the forums,it's against the rules.If you have filed a complaint via your console then it will get looked into,you just have to be patient.

The pet team will not inform you of the status of the investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! There is no way to check the status of reports, but rest assured, support will review every report you submit to them and take action if they find wrongdoing.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was told to make this post by the person from Support. and I dont care if they think naming the cheater is unsportsmanlike or whatever. The scrubs should be named and shamed so the community knows who they are and can be wary.

Sorry this didn't help.

It is against forums rules to do so Kyloki. As stated by previous posters, you can submit a player review and file a complaint. You also could file a complaint with the game developers if applicable.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to effectively fight modders is to use the 'File Complaint' option on their Gamer Profile. Investigators will get to it eventually.

With Dark Souls, Soul Level is not important, as you can use Souls to level up weapons, many people stay a low level and level up gear to invade lower players.

Also, naming players is a good way to get YOURSELF in trouble. So you're making more issues for yourself.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know how the game works, I also know that Soul level isn't important, but its impossible to have 68k health, regardless of soul level. The scrub was using a trainer, period.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for gravedig, yeah i also encountered someone with this in PVP just moments ago.

Landed a few backstabs and his hp wouldnt go down, didnt see any damage counter either.

Sorry this didn't help.