Dark Souls (ask the developers)

Anyone have any questions for the Producers of Dark Souls, Feel free to post them here :)
need some extra questions to ask

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Can you please allow players to talk to each other on Party Chat?"

My question anyway.

Pretty much what Spectre said, why no party chat? I cancelled my pre-order due to it and i have seen a few people across the interwebs doing so

Yeah Im verging on doing the same myself too. Me and a couple buddies were really looking forward to playing this and chatting about our experiences but the Dev's have dashed any hope of that. I understand they dont want users to talk to "add to the experience" but surely that option should be put into the players hands. Dont force all of us to not use party chat just because some prefer not to use it.

Same here, was looking forward to chatting to a friend while playing, adding to the experience is fine, but taking away is not good which is what there doing. My friend will be playing it completely offline from what i can gather which is a shame. Party Chat should be in and to those who thinks it ruins the experience, just dont use it!

Same as everyone else.   but don't ask why they are removing party chat, they will just give the same answer they've given a hundred times since demon's souls.   instead say there are 360 gamers who are angry a feature they pay for is being disabled for this game and their are gamers who want to chat with friends while playing dark souls and their friends  are on other games.  

Ask if it would be possible to keep party chat open to people on other games but perhaps stop 2 people playing demon's souls to be in the same party chat.   that's an easy fix and I don't think reading the preparetodie forums anyone has suggested it.

Does anyone anywhere think that that was a good move? I think the developers were held at gunpoint or something when they made that decision.

can i change the gender of my chracter and race?or are humans the only race?

Party chat should be optional.

Do you consider Dark Souls an RPG? Some people say it's not that it is purely hack 'n slash. What did you intend it to be? Also can you make the drop rate of humanity from rats a little more often?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Why did this thread get zombied?