Dark Hand Thing or Whatever LOL

I got the hand thing that sucks the humanity out of people, but I don't know how to use the darn thing LOL. I put it on my right hand, hit RT and I just punch the people Im trying to take there humanity from and never get anything. How do I use this thing ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It only works on other players or human NPCs, does not work on normal enemies

HUMAN NPC's you say???

Yeah, only works on other human players.  But they also need to have humanity in order to steal it.  Inventory doesn't count, either.  

is this the dried finger thingy item, and if so how do you use it I was going to feed it to big gob.

No, it's an item you get for joining the Dark Wraiths. It's...not that great from what I hear. If they made it either upgradable or put more durability on it, it might be decent. The only thing it's good for is stealing humanity, really.

you need it for the knight's honor chevo

Forgot, it's the Darkmoon Hand. Not Dark Wraiths or whatever. And no, you don't need it for the cheevo.

Darkmoon Blades hand? No thats not right, you get the Darkmoon blade Dance. I got the Dark Hand from Kaathe in the Abyss. And I read you DO need it for the achievement as well

Actually, you don't need the hand for the cheevo. I have a list of what's needed and it's surprising what's excluded.

Weird, I have the Stategy Guide, and it says right here you DO need it... Where is YOUR list? I don't doubt you or anything, Im just curious. But for SURE you get the Dark hand by joining the Darkwraiths.