Damn September

Too far away.....

I'm looking at my games I have now and I'm just not interested in playing them at the moment - after playing the Beta, Damn it I want to play Gears3.

Septemeber is just too far away - away one else suffering from this or am I the only D bag feeling this way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, all games suck in comparison ( Apart from fifa ).

I'm getting by by watching Beta montages & gamplay on youtube..LOL

You are not alone brother, but September will be here before you know it; take it one day at a time & try to enjoy it & all that it offers.

That's why I didn't play the beta, the withdrawl would kill me. But we were already supposed to have gears 3 the original release date was early April of this year. The push back better be worth it.

[quote user="blackest24"]

That's why I didn't play the beta, the withdrawl would kill me. But we were already supposed to have gears 3 the original release date was early April of this year. The push back better be worth it.

[/quote]

The beta proved to me that it is worth it.  They've already fixed several issues that were found in the beta.

I agree that the beta has ruined most other games for me.  Gears 1 is still pretty good, but the magic is gone now.  I should be getting Mortal Kombat from Gamefly this week though, so I hope that will occupy my time for a while.

[quote user="RacyJuly1972"]

Too far away.....

I'm looking at my games I have now and I'm just not interested in playing them at the moment - after playing the Beta, Damn it I want to play Gears3.

Septemeber is just too far away - away one else suffering from this or am I the only D bag feeling this way.

[/quote]Don't wish your life away just because you wish it was September now.

It will come alot quicker than you think, hell May is almost over as it is.

Mortal Kombat has me hooked for now.  But, once september is here I will only be playing 1 game (probably for the next 3 years) lol.  On second thought I will probably get skyrim this year as wel.

haven't hardly played anything but the beta, besides BO, which the only reason i play it is because of friends, and i haven't even been able to play anything else.

time goes fast my son.

gow1 >