Dames That Game

Looking for an all girl clan?

Check out www.damesthatgame.webs.com

We play Halo: Reach, Halo 3, & Call of Duty Black Ops. (More games will be added to the rosters as the clan grows.)

We are exclusive, accept all ages, and all skill levels.

We post game reviews, geeky blogs about things we love, & have monthly videos.

We have game nights on a weekly basis.

Our forums are up and running.

Guys are allowed to join the site and support. Do not harass the ladies or I will ban you quick.

Thanks for reading!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haham thanks's for the back up kemp(:

Whoa whoa whoa I know he aint talkin to my tiff like that!! I may have to give him a piece of my mind.... Off this thread u know. Anyways best of luck to you ladies.

Was it ok for a genleman to join? Playing a lot of BF:BC2 and Halo Reach

Just because she didn't want to clash clans you're being an ignorant little ***, get off her post its as simple as that.

And really not everyone treats us like *** only the low life pre teens that haven't hit puberty, probably just like your self.

Come back when you mature.

Thanks again for the support ladies & gentleman.

Just an update on our clan.  We are currently looking to add more girls that play Halo.  We have a new site: www.damesthatgame.net

Hell yes, i love seeing other girl gamers, although i'm in a clan, i really like this!

I'm not trying to promote my clan in anyway on your topic, i just wanted to stop by and say that i'm glad i'm not alone and *** those pricks talking ***, :)

I'll sign up on your site and send you a friend request so if you deside to have a training match or something we will gladly help. In this day and age you need all the allies and friends you can get.

I really am not looking to make the clan that large. I think it's too big and this is more close knit.

I think it's actually rude you posted your clan under mine.

I'm definitely going to join!