Damaged FIFA 13 Disc

Hi Everyone,

My FIFA 13 original disc got damaged (scratched). My new XBOX 360 can't read the disc and gives error, it is fine with every other games that I have. I tried wiping the cache but still no luck.  Unfortunately I didn't install the game on my hard drive before this situation.

My question is that can I use another (second hand) original FIFA 13 disc to continue playing the game with my previous CD KEY which came with my damaged disc?

Overall what are my options to keep playing FIFA 13, don't lose my data and spend as little as possible?

Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

Hi there

As long as the second hand disc is without scratched it should work without any problems.
And there is no reason why you should loose any progress, since that is save on the hard drive.

You could also try to contact EA to see if they can replace the disc, some uk info about disc replacements can be found here: help.ea.com/.../ea-uk-warranty-policy

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i'd try getting the disk cleaned/skimmed,lots of game shops,and DVD rental stores offer this service,and it doesn't cost much,this can be done up to 3 times.

Sorry this didn't help.

You could try renting the game and installing it to your hard drive. Then see if the scratched disk can be read for the veriifiction. If so, cool. If not buy a used game. Your saved game data will be fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

Brother has had this problem. Got another second hand Fifa 13 and works with all the data from previous game and he was very pleased as all teams were saved and as they were before the scratch.

Sorry this didn't help.