Daily Challenges

Why do they put so many firefight challenges in the daily challenges? I personally don't like firefight and would love to see other challenges. anyone else have this issue? anyone know how we can change this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They want to cater to all audiences. Some people hate matchmaking (like our very own Fullmetal!), so they balance matchmaking challenges with firefight challenges. Also, if a weekly challenge is related to firefight, they'll put out more firefight daily's for a given week, and vice versa. It can not be changed, and really, it's only fair. Patience is a good quality to have.

I'm with FM1986, i love firefight.

Yet, i love Matchmaking.

It's the best of both worlds.

[quote user="Noble 29"]Some people hate matchmaking (like our very own Fullmetal!),[/quote]LOOOOVE FIREFIGHT! :-D

Here's an interesting protip not alot know:

Thursdays: All Firefight Matchmaking Challenges

Fridays: All Multiplayer Matchmaking Challenges

Fullmetal, always with the know how.

Props Bud

great now I know what days should I spend more time on reach

[MOD EDIT]  you guys, firefight sucks. Only people who aren't good enough to play matchmaking enjoy it. If you look at the amount of people on firefight playlists in comparison to the total amount of people online, you'll notice that usually less than 10% of people are playing firefight. Considering this, why on earth are firefight challenges taking up more than 50% of the daily challenges? There are more firefight challenges than matchmaking and campaign challenges combined! Talk about fair and balanced... It promotes boosting and is far from either fair or balanced. This is all without even considering the terrible lag in firefight. If I'm not host, firefight is almost unplayable.

[quote user="jvnane"]

Hey guys, I'm new here and am going to be overly aggressive for no apparent reason. I'm so awesome.

[/quote]

Uh-huh.

[quote user="jvnane"]*** you guys, I'm the sole person with a worthwhile opinion which is always right, all the time. By the way, I'm a real charmer and make good first impressions.

I'm also very stupid, but I generally save that one for later.[/quote]

Haha wow, I've been misquoted before, but you guys take the cake. My opinion is certainly right in this situation, which I supported with facts. Fact, 10% of people play firefight. Fact, firefight gets more daily challenges than matchmaking and campaign combined. And by the way, ChainSmokingBob, I don't give a  [MOD EDIT] what you [MOD EDIT]  think of me. It's funny that you would even call my post a "first impression," considering that I only use a phrase like that in the context of actually meeting people in the real world.

"My opinion is certainly right in this situation, which I supported with facts".

"[MOD EDIT]  you guys, firefight sucks. Only people who aren't good enough to play matchmaking enjoy it".

"There are more firefight challenges than matchmaking and campaign challenges combined!".

"It promotes boosting and is far from either fair or balanced".

"firefight challenges taking up more than 50% of the daily challenges?"

My apologies, I didn't realise that these were facts.

"terrible lag in firefight. If I'm not host, firefight is almost unplayable".

My apologies again, I didn't realise this was the case for every other Firefight player out there.

________

"And by the way, ChainSmokingBob, I don't give a [MOD EDIT] what you [MOD EDIT]  think of me. It's funny that you would even call my post a "first impression," considering that I only use a phrase like that in the context of actually meeting people in the real world".

You find it funny that I would call your post a first impression because you apply the word in a different situation? Interesting.

"If you can't rationalize this, ChainSmokingBob, then it is YOU who is the very stupid one, and I'll let you know that [MOD EDIT]  now".

My apologies. I'm clearly wrong again, right?