Daily Challenge fails to load

Over the past 2 weeks I have had several problems with Jigsaw daily challenges. Always the multi puzzle game on the far right.

I can play the other games no problem but frequently the last one starts to load, ie. the small cards start to animate and the bar moves about 1/6th across the screen and then it just sits like that until I give up and close the program. I have a good internet connection, I am connected to xbox and all other games load on all other types, Solitaire, Sudoku etc.. Real pain since last Windows 8.1 updates.

Any ideas ?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 19, 2018 Views 73 Applies to:

Have you tried any of the solutions from our FAQ? Please try selecting Restart on your device. If this does not resolve the issue, run the Windows Update troubleshooter or do a fresh reinstall.

I am also having trouble with a frozen screen and I have uninstalled and then reinstalled, but still frozen at exactly the same spot.  Have not been able to complete any of the challenges for the month of July.  Am I the only one having this trouble ???

I had same problem, I installed all optional updates and the game started ok

I am also having issues with the daily challenges not loading. They are in a constant state of downloading. I am using this game on Windows 10. With windows 8.1 I did not have this issue and it only started after I upgraded to 10. I have tried to do all the options that were given but it still is stuck.