cyrogenic slumber party question

Hi me and a friend are doing cyrogenic slumber party and we got ot the part where you hack the giant buzz saw to tunnel 6 but after we hack it it doesn't do anything is it a glitch or are we doing something wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

wait until the saw has completely came through hall 6. you will know that it has when you cant go through the room with the m16 on the wall (the saw will block your path) then take the hacking device back to the main room and hack the control panel that controls the saw. You should then be able to go back and see the giant orb floating in front of the door where the m16 is bought.

Just remember you will be running in rooms where there isnt any air so be quick. and make sure that you have the money to open those other doors or you will have to play a few more rounds before heading back to the main area.

Also, make sure you don't turn on the easter egg song. Somehow it messes it up.

@A Livid Penguin - I've done the egg several times and we've always played the song. I've never experienced any problems with this.

[quote user="crunchy1X"]

@A Livid Penguin - I've done the egg several times and we've always played the song. I've never experienced any problems with this.

[/quote]

Huh. Both times we tried to turn it on the excavator didn't start until round 18. Whatever works though.

On what round did you turn the power on?

We turned on the power at round 5

When I've turned the power on at round 5 - I've always had an excavator start by round 8 at the latest. Several times, I've turned the power on in round 4 and had an excavator start in the next round (5).