Cyborg DLC meh????

I like the new outfit. it does add electric damage to hand to hand moves although very little. The best thing about the outfit is that it adds strength to your attacks. combine with the hand to hand book and your attacks will hit harder and even feel harder in the controls. Someone said they didnt like this suit because zombies come after them. He said the ninja suit is better. What game did you think you were playing? Grow a pair. The point of the game is to have zombies all over the place or they wouldnt have put 1 million per section if it wasnt. The ninja suit dulls the game for the unskilled gamers that have not the ability to run around zombies or crush them all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Nothing beats the Sports Fan, imo. Faster running, more health from food, ability to eat spoiled food, no penalty for drinking alcohol. I only used the Ninja Outfit during challenges to make them less annoying.

I got the skills, what I don't have is the time or the patience to crush every single zombie in a 5-mile radius when all I'm trying to do is cross the street. Yeah I know all about how it's supposed to feel like you're swamped by zombies. But the game suffers from the first fatal flaw revealed in Case Zero: they took away the "jump kick to cut through a crowd" strategy by making sure that when you land from the kick, you're faced with and grabbed by a zombie.

Same for the dodge roll and all the other strategies that worked flawlessly in Dead Rising.

Ninja suit pwns.

"I got the skills, what I don't have is the time or the patience to crush every single zombie in a 5-mile radius when all I'm trying to do is cross the street. "

Exactly. I dont see a point in killing every Z I come across as they will only respawn anyway. The ninja suit is very handy for getting things done in the game without being constantly annoyed by the grabbers.

So you have skills but you cant cross the street? The Ninja outfit should be reserved for challenges only. Like the picture taking one.