Cyber Sub-Zero alternate costume

Hey guys its been awhile since ive last used the xbox forums so bear with me but i had a quick question and was hoping someone could help out. i seem to have unlocked the cyber sub zero alternate costume from the krypt before unlocking the actual character. the problem is now that i have the actual character i dont seem to have access to the alternate costume. im also concerned this will prevent me from unlocking the youve got style achievement (once an achievement *** always an achievement ***). has anyone else experienced this problem or have any idea how to fix it? any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There is no alt for him you probably unlocked another fatality for him or some alt artwork. He has no alt.

ahhh ok my mistake thank you friend i saw the little ice ball thing floating in front of his character in the nekropolis and just assumed but you know what they say about assuming haha. anyway thanks again for the help.

I wish he had an alternate that was a bit darker

Boon made a comment awhile back that Cyber alt whould be a DLC, not sure if it's with the alternate outfit package or what, but i read an article two weeks back on it. So you'll just have to wait for the DLC