Customer service is a joke

My problem is ive downloaded map packs for call of duty  BO on my off line account only reason i put them on a offline account was to the fact i was told by a xbox csr in the USA  I needed a uk gamertag to actually purchase the map packs because i now live in the uk but he assured me that i could access them on my canadian a/c.  I called Xbox CC in UK and they told me because i have a Canadian Xbox live account i have to talk to you Xbox us/ Canadian support.  so on the 19th i called at 1.50 a min i believe the first call lasted over an hour.  in the end thought the problem was resolved was told that in 3 days the points would be moved to my online account  or they would give me a download token to re-download on my Canadian online account.  Now with calling charges almost $200 after 2 more calls  Im fed up with the un-helpful customer support  As a XBOX LIVE beta tester and having my xbox live account for over 9 years You would hope to be treated as a valued customer.   I dont care about the points being refunded i just want the map packs on the right a/c

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there slinky! Just so we're on the same page, you downloaded a map pack on a different free account than this one, and now you cannot play with this account, correct? Are you trying to access it on the same console that it was originally purchased on? If not, you should do a license transfer on our site with the free account (http://xbox.com/drm). Does this sound like it might help you out? Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes trying to access it on the same xbox.  but purchased it on the free account.  becuase thats where the wife put the ms points for rockband stuff.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there anyway to make contact with XBox live, just that I need to ask them a question but do not know how to, sorry I can not help you with your problem, only just joinned myself.

Sorry this didn't help.

Golem: If you are having an issue, find the appropriate forum here and create a new thread there.

Slinky: Hey, I'm sorry, but I guess I overlooked your initial post. So I just want to clarify that you purchased the game on your UK Free account, and are now trying to play it on your Canadian LIVE account, correct? This is most likely the problem; I'm sorry that you were provided bad information from phone support. 

All of the CoD add-ons are very region strict, and should be purchased on the account that matches the physical region of the account and disc. Again, I'm very sorry for the confusion. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Sorry this didn't help.