Custom spells no more?

I went on google i found out something that really pissed me off and has me worried no more custom spells? Does anyone think this is true or is it fake please tell me its not true.

http://planetelderscrolls.ign.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim_Spells

If it is true how in the hell am i supposed to make sharingan spell. I made it back in oblivion. i made it really good to. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FALSE AND THAT THERE WILL BE CUSTOM SPELLS please thanks 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The spell system is very advanced in Skyrim. I don't think you will be able to craft your own, but you can do things now that have never been possible in previous TES games. You can equip multiple spells at the same time (1 in each hand) or 2 of the same spell. If that isn't enough customization simply hold the trigger down longer for a bigger effect than the basic button press. Creating your own spells does nothing more than unbalance the game.

Imagine this: You are traversing the wilderness and slightly overencumbered after a nice dungeon raid. As you prepare to move on you are attacked by a Giant. He clearly is stronger than you, and you can't run. Simply equip a feather spell to offset being overencumbered and a fortify speed spell in the other hand. Now you can run like hell, get on your horse and ride to the next town to sell your wares.

If you don't like that example, create your own scenario, think of the combination you'd use and then maybe you'll see the superiority of this new spell system.

Under the old system you'd never have the option unless you created that specific combination of spell before you ever left town. And who knows... maybe you'll be able to craft your own anyway.

I like your Sig Goon :P

There is no spell crafting, but the amount of spells has been greatly increased. If you look at Part 2 of the demo on Youtube, you can see some of the spells and spell description. One is a lightning spell that acts as a chain. It hits on enemy, and forks off onto more enemies.

And like Goon said, there are more possibilities with spell combinations. I see this as an improvement over the potential overpowered spells you could make in Oblivion.

i already knew all that, I wanted to make a spell that I called sharingan but i guess i cant now, sry but i think taking out the custom spells was retarded. I know you can have 2 spells in each hand but i still think that was a stupid move on bethesda part. Far as everything else in skyrim major WIN but taking out custom spells = fail!!!. Now before I get a bunch of trolls after me i could careless what other people think this is just my opinion.  

Don't worry i'm not going to flame you. I've long come to accept that not all like the same things. I for one was very critical of Oblivion after playing it a couple times. Millions of other people felt it was the best game ever.

Now, how about telling me (or us) what Sharingan is specifically?

Good news! You can craft pretty much everything else in the game now. There is minning (for ores), smithing (to make weapons/armor from ore and improve them), cooking (finding ingredients for recipies), tanning (tanning hides from animals and making clothing/shoes/ect.), and of course alchemy. You can also fish (granted that it's a pretty rediculous system) and participate in industries like the lumber mills in some towns. So hopefully you'll find something else to be passionate about in terms of crafting and other misc. systems.

No spell crafting. Less spells, but more variety to them. Basically you have a handful of richly varied spells that each accomplish different tasks and rather than making or finding new ones with better stats and the same animation, they improve as your knowledge of magic improves. (which is more realistic, a martial arts master can do the same punch as a newbie and be much more effective at it versus newbie using a special punch that kicks master's @@@ just because the punch was effective and not the newbie).

Oh and there won't just be the fire spell, the ice spell, the healing spell, etc. There are multiple spells per role (such as three known spells for fire so far. a shout that casts a wall of fire, and two spells one that fires an exploding ball of fire and one that shoots a jet of flame out of your palm)

www.leafninja.com/uchiha.php

Everything that has to do with Sharingan

dude i was so peeved when i found out no custom spells :/ i wanna feel like god but now i cant even make a proton cannon spell if ur able to conjur more  then 1 creature at a time i think ill be fine if not then thats some bs, and by the way Sharingan is weakk! Rinnengan all the way aha

More and more reason to get it for the PC... guarantee that a spell making mod will be out before the year's end.  

That and duel wielding shields I bet.