Custom emblem

Black Ops needs to find a way to stop some emblems being made, it makes me sick to see that emblem. Joking or not, he should be givin major infractions 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wonder what the parents of that 15 year old would think if they saw that...

I reported his emblem idk how many times, and filed a complaint. It's terrible seeing that.

Agreed.

There are some things that should never be considered funny. People need to understand that.

He will get a temp ban, maybe longer depending on how many hes had before. A friend of mine did something like this thinking it was funny... Yea no... Took that sob off my list, and reported him multiple times. He got a 3 day ban for his first infraction, & completely lost his ability to make an emblem even after report #1.

What a prat.

I suppose he thinks its funny that somewhere in the region of 3000 innocent people died that day. Not to mention the thousands of civillians and service men/women that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in the ten years since. I certainly dont considering i've lost 2 close friends in Afghanistan recently.

Maybe a perma ban from xbl, and a heads up to intelligance agencies advising them that this guy seems to condone what happened would quickly change his mind.

Yea, I've seen that emblem not a whole lot but quite a few times since black ops came out. People with those emblems shouldn't get banned from the emblem creator, they should get a permanent account ban.

I would never make an emblem of that sort, or make light of that sort of thing, but it really doesn't bother me. I see it and realize it's just some 14-year-old Dingus and move on. Its a little picture, and it doesn't really "hurt" my sensitivity. And I say that because I didn't personally lose anyone on 9/11. But if we start letting some teenage loser's Call Of Duty emblem get to us, then we have bigger concerns.

ok not trying to be a @$$ or anything but get over it seriously. yeah some emblems are a bit much and might "offend" some people but it's really not a big deal just report it, shut up, and move on its that simple its 8itchy people like u that ruin creativity for everyone