Custom Decals

Ive seen some pretty cool custom decals on the storefront page and I was wondering how do you get pictures? I've seen things like Megaman and Catwoman and I wanted to see if anyone knew how to make their own. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It's all made in game with the livery editor...the same way it's been done for years now lol.. ;D Everything is made with basic shapes, gradients, stripes, and other things..

Has anyone made police liveries and such? I'm a new gamer to Forza Horizon and have been posting on these forums since the first day it released.

Some of the designs and copies of logos are absolutely perfect.  People are talented.

Indeed. No matter what racing/driving game I've been playing that involves some form of painting/vinyl editing, I've always seen some really worthwhile designs.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Indeed. No matter what racing/driving game I've been playing that involves some form of painting/vinyl editing, I've always seen some really worthwhile designs.

[/quote]

Forza is the only one i've seen that allows the level of detail and number of layers required to get some of the lifelike liveries that are out there, especially forza 4 but 2 and 3 are pretty good as well.

As a novice, I can recreate a decent vinyl given a good amount of time. I've done some vinyls in MCLA and TDU2, but TDU2's editor is literally a P.O.S. MCLA was much better; I was able to recreate Kenji's Mazda RX-7 and Darius' Audi Le Mans Quattro from NFS:C.

Wouldn't be a bad idea if you could bring up the paint shop up on a tablet via smart glass and/or have a spray gun option to play with. Just a thought.