Custom Camo

• The emblem creator had a "Color Wheel", so why not allow us to use colors for our guns? I like my guns to be "Blacked Out" from time to time, but other times I like a good ol fashion ERDL camo. I think we should be able to create our own camo's or even mix together different camo's. 
  •          Some of you might be familiar with the "IgunPro" App for the iphone/Itouch. I think Treyarch could learn alot from the camo's they use. Some cool ones are
  •         Nickel (Silver Coin colored)
  •         Hazard
  •         Tarnished
  •         Battle Worn (Similar to Medal Of honor's "Veteran Guns"
  •         Blued  (Specifically for magnums)
  •         Cherry furniture (Popular on the AK-47 and classic style rifles)
  •         Flecktarn (kind of like a digital forest camo)
  •         Magma
  •         Pink (Very good in little to no light situations, i'm not kidding)
  •         Vine Leaf
  •         Walnut
                  There are tons of others but the rest are combinations like "Jungle Tiger", or "Digital Desert".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like my guns to have olive undertones, like the G3. That's all I need.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I like my guns to have olive undertones, like the G3. That's all I need.

[/quote]

yeah i liked the Aug's olive color.

It would be cool with just a straight Red, Blue, Black, Yellow etc but no custom designs or anything.  The only designs that should be camos should be the preset ones like the digital and tiger camos.

chameleon camo: changes color with your environment

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Id rather gore over "more" customizations, because we all know the Xbox is "tapped out" and to have more of one, we will have less of the other. JMHO.

yeah ^^^ I mean I like what Treyarch did in Black Ops, but I felt that there were only a few really cool camo's. The rest were just meh.

I prefer no camo personally. The only camos I truly ever liked were red tiger and blue tiger from MW2. Any other variation or imitation was just bleh.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I prefer no camo personally. The only camos I truly ever liked were red tiger and blue tiger from MW2. Any other variation or imitation was just bleh.

[/quote]

yeah some guns are just nasty with a solid black or default camo.

Yes a bright pink rocket launcher would be nice

[quote user="LagCompensation"]

Yes a bright pink rocket launcher would be nice

[/quote]

ha lol, but seriously the U.S Military and i'm sure some other miltaries actually use pink camo on weapons, vehicles and attachments in areas where there is almost no light. (Mostly training sessions)

The item becomes virtually invisible. In all seriousness though, I would really like to think that my camo's have an effect on the battle. Maybe i'm creeping around in a jungle and because my m60 had a "woodland camo" the enemy was unable to spot me.

I guess i'm just dreaming but im thinking we need an "On the fly" camo change selection.

Or  Should you have it unlocked then it will ask you "Do you want to use the preffered weapon camo for this map?"