CS:GO update ?

when xbox is going to update the game " Counter Strike: Global Offensive " or they dont ? i've seeen a bunch of update

the HUD is already updated on pc, there is alot of weapons already nerfed, alot of maps miss.. ( de_sesion, De_mirage, De_nuke_sv ) and even more

also th enew gameplay team deathmatch,

Question:

are they going to update the game sometime ? and if they are when ?

8 months ago has been released the game and there is not any update, it has a lot of la issues disconect kicks matchmaking problems invisible footstep (you heard someone that is not there) elo rank doesn't works etc, and its an absolutly shame for all the competitive players...

i hope an answer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 105 Applies to:

This would really be a better question asked of VALVE or HIDDEN PATH ENTERTAINMENT, the Developers of this particular game.   www.hiddenpath.com/games

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

oh is that valve business ? i didn't know that... so xbox cant do nothing about this ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well the developer updates its game through title updates and hot fixes, these are then tested by microsoft as a quality control sort of thing and after those tests they are made available to the public. Microsoft doesn't create the updates in short so no. However you as the consumer have a voice and developers love to hear your input.  I'M sure your not alone in wanting these updates to happen maybe visiting there respective websites you can let your own voice be heard.

Sorry this didn't help.