CS:GO got delayed, so now what...

I'll have a bunch of free time to rage some more in Modern Warfare, I suppose.

I played Hardhat earlier and literally an entire team of RANDOMS was camping in a corner of the map. The one with the lot of barrels and orange dumpster and such. Just sitting there. The whole match. I decided to go on Black Ops, and I swear to god it seemed like everybody was babysitting their claymore. Can't wait for Black Ops 2 ... I'll be running UAVs and Counter UAVs ALL DAY LONG.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is great news. Now I can focus on completing my backlog of games and keep raging at MW3. Oh, the joy.

Played MW3 ever since I took a break from CoDs to beat Gears 2. Ugh, I'm ready to skip to BLOPS 2.

And Joe heard me raging, too. T_T

MW3 makes me want to commit suicide.

I LOVE that they still have panic knifing in BO2 <333

LOL @ Alex. Yo Tyson, your rage was nothing compared to the one I just had. I went ham brah.

You haven't heard rage until you've played with me or any of my friends.

I can have 20+ kills and under 5 deaths and still freak out.

You wanna take me up on that offer? ;)

My friend would ...

He broke a controller the other day because of MW3. He's probably reading this right now.

Challenge accepted.

-

I don't rage at MW3 or games in general, but you get so much bs its understandable lol.

Battlefield is almost just as bad. I rage quit a game earlier because I CLEARLY got 3 hit markers on a guy's head with an assault rifle, and then he promptly sniped me in the forehead. Uhm. Lol, kbye.

Yeah, I definitely agree. As soon as I got colonel I gtfo that game and gave it back to my cousin LOL.