Crytek's New FPS

Warface

Game Website

Now, only if Crytek can turn around the Homefront idea like this trailer?????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw that on our website (UXF) a day or two ago. It actually looks pretty good but personally I'm not a big fan of "mech's".

didnt u say u were a ffow guy? and i do like mechs, i thought chromehounds was awesome

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

I saw that on our website (UXF) a day or two ago. It actually looks pretty good but personally I'm not a big fan of "mech's".

[/quote]

Yeah, me too. It looked great until the wall came down. At first, I thought it would be a tank or some futuristic version of a armored vehicle. But a mech, not interesting at all.

i could play that, is it on 360?

The mech at the end makes me want to play this. Its like BF, COD, and BF2142 All in one game. Looks good to me. I hope its not only on PC. But if it is i got my 360 controller adapter ready to rock.

Other than the mech, which I can pardon if the game is good, it looked nice. I noticed the classes seemed very reminiscent of the BF franchise. It would be terrific if somebody would step up to the plate and fill the gap which the BF series seems to be departing from, or, at the very least, give us more options re: military shooters.

u know me, i cant wait to get my hands on armor, i would love to knock down some walls with that thing

would much rather pilot this mech.....the WHM-6R 'Warhammer" which FASA stole from Harmony Gold's 'robotech" where it was originally called the 'Tomahawk Mk VI'....yeah, 70 tons and almost 3 stories tall...twin particle projector cannons, lasers, short range missiles, ap machineguns on a sesame seed bun

Looks good!

I think I’ll pass.

I am looking forward to Armored Core V though.