Crytek working on Homefront 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really liked the first so I hope they keep it close to the original with a whole lot more polish.

I wonder when Free Radical (Crytek) is actually gonna make another Time Splitters game. But still, I suppose it's good that they're getting work nonetheless.

Here's a novel idea,how bout they make their own game instead of hashing out a sequel for a **** game ? Its the Crytek,so I know they have a brain to make something of their own.Man I am really starting to despise video games these days,EVERYTHING get a sequel even if its a **** game.How did that become ok ?The game was a total disaster,why do companies insist on picking scabs ?

It wasn't a disaster.  The single player was decent, but definitely could have been better.  The mp was really good.  It just needed some serious polish.

Wasnt a disaster ? the game was riddled with bugs and glitches and the company went out of business a month after it was release.That alone is a testament to how well the game is.

Crytek working on HF means the game will hopefully have better graphics. Homefront could have been a real huge game, Kaos dropped the ball a little bit

I am not against sequels but i agree Crytek should work in a new Timesplitters.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Wasnt a disaster ? the game was riddled with bugs and glitches and the company went out of business a month after it was release.That alone is a testament to how well the game is.

[/quote]You never even played the game.  Sure it had some bugs and glitches, but no more than your typical shooter.  The games biggest downfall were the pretty meh graphics.  All Homefront needed was better graphics and some more polish.  The graphics didn't bother me, but most people don't like them.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="Varakharne"]

[/quote]You never even played the game.  Sure it had some bugs and glitches, but no more than your typical shooter.  The games biggest downfall were the pretty meh graphics.  All Homefront needed was better graphics and some more polish.  The graphics didn't bother me, but most people don't like them.

[/quote]

The rank reset bug was a game-breaker for me. Some people looked at it like prestiging on COD but that bug was horrible. And for a game with dedis there was alot of lag. But still HF was fun while it lasted and I think it could be better if not rushed out like last time

I never got it.  The only glitches that bothered me were the ones where someone could shoot me through a wall or roof.