Crysis 3 Leaked Then Confirmed

Well the title says it all there is a Crysis 3  and I am moderately excited for this, just don't confine us to a city again and make sure I have to blow at least $500 on a new graphics card. Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As long as its not in New York again I will be happy. I had a great time with Crysis 1 and Crysis 2.  But we really dont need any more games in NYC for at least a couple years. Also yes get the Crysis game back into the beautiful environment and less linear.   Crysis 2 was VERY linear compared to Crysis 1.   But if it does go more sandbox like the first game, please please allow for better save points.   Some of the Crysis 1 savepoints are terrible!

If they have multiplayer in this one, hopefully it is actually good and original this time, not just CoD in the future.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

If they have multiplayer in this one, hopefully it is actually good and original this time, not just CoD in the future.

[/quote]
I thought COD was supposed to be in the future? I'm getting sick of all these FPS games in the "modern/near-future" setting. Time to go back to WW2...

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

As long as its not in New York again I will be happy.

[/quote]It is.

as talented as crytek uk are i wish they would not make the multiplayer again and make ts4 instead.

Even though the Multiplayer was a clone, I actually liked Crysis multiplayer a bit better than COD.

Yeah its in new york again but is supposed to be more run down this time. Wonderful (sarcasm)

Thing is though, the amount of games that are being set in New York won't decrease, it will only increase as New York City will probably be the most mapped out city for any video game, as well as Los Angles & London, a dev should put out  game that is set in a City that has never been done before take chances instead of haplessly following suit

Glasgow please haha.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

Even though the Multiplayer was a clone, I actually liked Crysis multiplayer a bit better than COD.

[/quote]Well I'm not saying that it was bad, I'm just saying that it didn't keep my attention long. I got a strong sense of deja-vu when playing it and got bored before even a week of playing it on and off.
-

Popping around corners and seeing an enemy in your face is only fun for so long, not matter what game it is.

-

Some of the map designs were really cool though, like that high rise level where the whole map was cracked from an earthquake. But then at the same time you get the other end of the spectrum where the maps have all been done before and were bland, such as the top of a building or a city street.