Crysis 3 is needed

It's predecessor was very intense and tuned-in to the storyline; a little bit, and yet to that moment I crave more. On Halo's storyline and war setting to be better but on how you play in Crysis, how every moment is a drastic danger which I find that better than Halo since this game is built around a supersoldier much like Halo. Although Halo is more advanced and their Spartans are a good resemblance to the "Greek Spartans", surpassed even. 

Anyway, I think Crysis deserves to continue because it's really good. The multiplayer although needs changes because I'm disgusted with it. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think Crytek need to focus on the pc for the next game instead of another console port. The first one was amazing, then it went completely downhill with the second one.

Well, I never played the first one. I saw a couple of walkthroughs but not enough to really enjoy watching more. I find Crysis 2 really good to me but the game should continue with a 3rd.

Assassinator010, how was crysis 2 worse than crysis 1? My only complaint was that I couldn't build an uber-rifle with every attachment I found in the game.

I do want a third game though. The end of crysis 2 needs more explanation.

No it's not. Crysis 2 just came out and it's not even that good.

[quote user="BanjoApocalypse"]

Assassinator010, how was crysis 2 worse than crysis 1? My only complaint was that I couldn't build an uber-rifle with every attachment I found in the game.

I do want a third game though. The end of crysis 2 needs more explanation.

[/quote]

It was worse because the first one shipped with Direct X 10 graphics while Crysis 2 shipped with DX 9 for one.

I havent played the cmapaign in crysis 2 yet becuase im waiting for the DX 11 patch.

They removed leaning and prone. multiplayer is a COD clone  while the MP in the first game had much larger maps with vehicles.

From what i hear there is little no no explanation as to what happened to the characters from crysis 1 and warhead.

crysis needs to stay on PC

Well, TBH that's all what you think but I find games surrounding an exoskeleton or like superhuman Protagonist in a war zone against maybe extra terrestrial life or somewhat very unique. But that's me not you, I like the futuristic type of games and once in a while Modern games depending on it's rating and how decent it is like Battlefield for example.

Well if you play Crysis 1 then you play CRysis 2 , you realize how backwards they wentwith Crysis 2.

Agreed but like I said Law, I never played the first one although I saw gameplay on youtube.

You can't judge a game based on a youtube video.