Crysis 3 details revealed

If you had questions about the location of this new installment they have been answered. New York City Nanodome is the answer and I kinda want to scratch my head and just ask why. Check the link for a little more info and some rather impressive screens that I think may or may not be in-game. Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very nice!!!

25th game set in NYC.  *adds to rental list*

I enjoyed Crysis 2 as a rental and will be doing the same for Crysis 3. Though I actually ment to get around to buying it once it dropped it price as the multiplayer was quite good, but I never got around to doing so. Hopefully the location will feel a lot different to Crysis 2 and the multiplayer be a lot better. Either way, it should be a worthy rental for a week or so. Thanks for the link!

I LOVE NEW YORK!

NY again....grrrr.

At least it in a jungle environment, I got half of what I wanted. Now I hope they make a separate PC version and not port like they did with Crysis 2.

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

At least it in a jungle environment, I got half of what I wanted. Now I hope they make a separate PC version and not port like they did with Crysis 2.

[/quote]

Crysis 2 was not a port. It was built multi-playform.   Crysis 1 was a port from the PC and it shows. Crysis 2 looked really dang good graphically on the 360.   Crysis1 not so much.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Crysis 2 was not a port. It was built multi-playform.   Crysis 1 was a port from the PC and it shows. Crysis 2 looked really dang good graphically on the 360.   Crysis1 not so much.

[/quote]

Poor choice of words I guess. What I meant to say, was I hoping that they make Crysis 3 to where it take advantage of some PCs hardware. Where with Crysis 2, they didn't. I'm not a graphics *** or anything like that. Just for a sequel I usually expect it to be better. BF3 would be the closest thing for an example.

I need to play Crysis 2 first but this one has an interesting premise at least. I think it'll be cool how they portray NYC as a rainforest.

I'll rent it. The single player for Crysis 2 was pretty fun. Hopefully they make the mutliplayer a little but more original this time.