Crysis 3 Beta

What do you think of it?

I personally don't think it's that good. Gameplay is lacking and it's also crashed my 360 completely when trying to leave a game, so like the previous Crysis's it looks nice but doesn't deliver where it matters. No sale here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I only played 1 match, which my Team lost but I was the Top Scorer (because I understand Objectives), so that got me annoyed.  Gonna have to get some friends to download & try the Squad feature out, which is a big feature I look for in any & every Online MP game.  It is still rare for a game to get this feature right, even tho Bungie had it perfect back in 2004.

As for this being an EA game, i'd expect the connections to be all out of whack, especially a Beta, considering I know the full game will have problems as well.

The graphics weren't bad, nor were they amazing, it was just another shooter to me.

I doubt i'll spend $60 on this, i'll wait for the $20 price like I did with Crysis 2.  Too many other games coming out.

forums.xbox.com/.../442579.aspx

Similar to Crysis 2 just worse graphics.

I thought it was ok but I am getting three more so for the single player then the multi player.

[quote user="epic FUZZ"]

What do you think of it?

I personally don't think it's that good. Gameplay is lacking and it's also crashed my 360 completely when trying to leave a game, so like the previous Crysis's it looks nice but doesn't deliver where it matters. No sale here.

[/quote]This may be of interest to you...

I didn't even read that thread... I won't get crysis 3 because as I said they still are using the crap cod clone multiplayer from 2.

I honestly could not tell the difference between this one and Crysis 2.

I only get Crysis mainly for the single player.

Haven't even tried the first one yet but would like to get this series if the single player campaigns are decent...multi-player wouldn't be the reason for me to get these but if it's not bad than i'll try it.

I honestly can't imagine why you bother with Crysis for a MP experience. it seemed to be touted for its single-player and that seems to be the main selling point.

I liked the Crysis 2 campaign solely because of the physics/graphics/gameplay.