Crysis 2: Retaliation DLC

I have been logging some time with this map pack and cant get over, yet again how mazing these and the shipped maps are for this game. I hope more players decide to try this amazing game as it has all the hallmarks that make an online shooter good or at least preferrable as far as those to tend to migrate to the genre.

There is a good mode either unlocked or included with the DLC that groups all the team based multiplayer modes into a shuffled playlist as well. One last thing, is does anyone know if the regular playlists (non-dlc specific) included these new maps or are they going to be "phased in" much like what happens in other titles?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I feel cheated this new DLC is all MP maps no storyline.

With the single player campaign being as beefy as it was, for once I require nothing more than MP DLC from here on out but I wouldnt complain if they tossed a mission or two at us...as unlikely as that would be.

UPDATE

The new "decimation" dlc is out and MAN! this map pack is better than the first one!... all five maps are large and multi tiered. Great gameplay to be had by all...PICK IT UP !

I was considering picking up the maps, but do people actually play them online?

Nobody was playing last night, i was only able to get into a tdm game with 6 players..but that was it.

I traded in my 360 copy because nobody plays it ( rarely trade in games).  Even when people do play it, it's a laggy mess, or takes 6 minutes to connect to a match.

I think its a really good single player game, and has solid multiplayer....but nobody supports it.

I could never get into the multi-player. I beat the campaign, unlocked a few of the online achievements and traded it in.

I also traded it in. I felt really betrayed by the multiplayer. I bought it expecting a new, interesting multiplayer that was innovative. Boy was I wrong. Activision should almost sue them for stealing their game. It's got perks, kill streaks, small and claustrophobic maps. Everything.

even Killcam!

I cannot in good faith make the purchase of Crysis 2 DLC, even on sale. I planned to, but seeing how dead the standard game is... It appears from what I've read so far that you pay $20 to wait in a lobby the entire time.