Crysis 2 online question.

Is there a lot of people playing this game online ?

I'm planing to buy the game.

Thank You.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not a lot of people play and it is a decent game.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Ive really been thinking about giving this game a try as well. But from what i've heard is that it can sometimes be difficult to find a game, And that the community is very small. Which was kind of surprising I figured that it would be a little more popular,

I thought the game was more popular. I use to play the beta/demo and did like the game a lot.......I just check the top 20 played games on XBOX Live and this game is not on that list....but anyway, I just bought the game on amazon for $39.99.

Thank you guys for the info.

Tengo el crysis 2 trucho y no puedo jugar online. Que hago

Even wiht a small community, this game is more than worth playing online. Games are sometimes better that way because you can actually get to know the community unlike the millions of random nobodies you play with and against in COD, Gears and Halo.

I just got this game yesterday, there's a lot of people playing when I was searching for a game. It's seems the only game types anyone plays though is Team Death Match and Crash. I liked the online, just a huge learning curve.

Huge learning curve? LOL! If you can play Call of Duty, you can certainly play this game no problem. The only difference is you have to toggle through your 3 perks. Personally, I think the online was a letdown. It's just a plain old run and gun call of duty game. It's not bad, just we only need one Call of Duty.

Still a decent community going, but this game does have online multiplayer achievements. So if you plan on getting those, I suggest you pick it up sooner rather than later considering the juggernauts CoD and BF are coming out. And if you need anyone to play with, just toss me a friend request and I'll tear up some C2 with ya'.

Well a huge learning curve for me at least. Those invisible guys are a problem for me. I can barley see them but when I use it I get picked off every time. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong. It's a fun game but I was more of a walking target, it's going to take a while getting used too, especially with the perks.

the only thing is that if youre a lower level you start to wonder why people can see you when youre invisible but you cant see anyone. Later you get modules that help you see invisible people better and so on. If youre playing against people who unlock all the good mudules and you have squat, it can be frustrating.