CRRRRRAAAZY!!

Anyone up for this mode? I've added people but I don't seem to catch anyone online. We can play Hard for some warm ups but I find that Crazy isn't too bad with a good team. Usually it's 2 Pea's and 2 Sunflowers but anyone will do, I just want to have fun :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Feel free to add me

I'm getting bored of the easier modes

I play as pea pod and or sunflower

Anyone else? Don't be scared :)

Doesn't really matter what class you want to be but if you choose Chomper PLEASE stay fairly close to the group. The randoms I come across are always far away getting downed lol.

Im down  I play as a pea variety or fireflower on evenings after work

I'm already on your friends list I think, I've been trying to level up on the G&G and TV but like the ops mode also, am willing to play as any character. I'm on evenings PST add away

Next time I see you online I will send an invite. I like Gardens and Graveyards as well.

Add me, while I have only played for a week, I think it'll be fun        

Ok I take it back, I don't care who wants to play just don't bring the Chomper in. I have yet to find a match where the Chomper stays close by and is helpful and not a hassle lol.

I'm up for playing on crazy. If you want send me a Friend Request. I'm happy to play as any character

Yea I'm down for it, will be on at 430est today.

Feel free to add me. Also send me a message saying something about PvZ: GW and Crazy mode so that I know why you added me.

I have the achievement and have done it the normal way and the easy way (sitting up top with four peashooters; using the Hyper ability to get to higher ground)

I have experience with all characters/plants. Please have/and/or use a Mic for communication purchases. Every X1 came with one and it is my only preference. Thanks!