Crossing over to 360 for BF3 and XBL

Long story short coming from an FORMER PS3 fanboy: Got my son am 360 kinect bundle for Christmas, saw how user and family friendly 360 was compared to PS3 and plan on getting 360 in October and buying BF3 for 360 instead of PS3.  I think the XBL community is way more better than the PSN (Playstation network community).  I have a few friends that play BFBC2 on 360 a lot and I can not wait to join them and all of you to!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[View:http://www.302aw.afrc.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-081121-029.jpg]

Good choice sir.I like Xbl best.You can have a lot of fun online.Unbeatable for online gaming IMO.Most people are friendly even though theres some heated debates at times.Specially from some of the more hardcore BF players,Its all fun really.Get into some games with your friends on the battlefield and you have some of the best games experiences ever.

I don't like that xbox live doesn't have a free online multiplayer package other than that it's a good gaming system

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

if your swapping systems for BF 3 make it PC

Welcome to the battlefield!

Welcome to the battlefield!

[2]

[quote user="Vell843"]

Long story short coming from an FORMER PS3 fanboy: Got my son am 360 kinect bundle for Christmas, saw how user and family friendly 360 was compared to PS3 and plan on getting 360 in October and buying BF3 for 360 instead of PS3.  I think the XBL community is way more better than the PSN (Playstation network community).  I have a few friends that play BFBC2 on 360 a lot and I can not wait to join them and all of you to!!!

[/quote]

Awesome!   

Probably should have just invested in a PC if you're an avid Battlefield player. Console flavor Battlefield doesn't taste the same at all.