Crossing my fingers after playing MW2 yesterday for the first time in a year

After playing Black Ops for the last year I went back to MW2 yesterday just to play some old maps.  Every game was 75% quick/no scoper's.  I REALLY hope they have this BS fixed for MW3.  Black Ops did a great job of taking care of the problem, I just hope MW3 learned that lesson.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All the REAL players will move over from Blops. I would't worry about it. Those quick scopers bug me too. It defeats the real purpose of the game. I run around with my MP5K and bob and weave those fools. Then I get right up in there face and knife them. Just to show them they are not as cool as they thought they were. Of course I just get called a try hard. We all know if they would have killed me instead, I would be called a sucky Noob. Those fools are just a waste of bandwith in my opinion. You cant even find a real match in MW2 anymore. Play some Modern Warfare 1 instead. The guys that are SERIOUS play that instead. hard to find a local match though. So sometimes you end up with only 2 bars.

Yeah i tried playing MW2 this weekend nothing but quick scoping in every match i honestly dont see why ppl do it so much. I know there's will probably be alot of it in MW3 but really hope its not a major problem in objective modes

Ya I don't get how people enjoy going 1-20 every game.

They've made no effort to curb the QS silliness. From the videos of the MP that I've seen so far, it looks like quick scoping in MW3 will be easier than ever to do. They just keep making their games easier and easier don't they.

I don't understand the complaints about quick scoping. It's not like the sniper rifles are any better than the dozen of easy-to-use automatics in these newer Call of Duty games. The series was founded on the ability to quickscope and every IW Call of Duty hasn't done anything to make it harder. I still stand with the statement that if one cannot quickscope, then the sniper rifles will be completely useless. They have already been useless enough since CoD4 came out. I kinda hope that they make the hit detection with quick scoping much more consistent that it was in the past few Call of Duty games so that sniper rifles can actually be competitive with SMGs and ARs.

i think its a bit unfair especially if youre 1 or 2 away from a kill streak etc..just think its a cheap kill..and from what ive heard on here and the official iw forum 95% of people dont want it..just exploits auto-aim.

i must be lucky with Q/S because i certainly dont find them in every lobby

but they are pretty easy to kill

I have no problem with quickscoping, it's no worse than any of the other stuff in MW2...

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

Ya I don't get how people enjoy going 1-20 every game.

[/quote]  you and me both

but if they can get their one 1337 kill for their montage

then they consider that a success

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

I have no problem with quickscoping, it's no worse than any of the other stuff in MW2...

[/quote]  my biggest problem used to be the tac- insert one man army

player   nube tubering from the top of the structure in the map rust