Crimson Ravens-Xbox/PS3 clan Battlefield 3 and Gears of war 3

Hi I'm DevilDriver16 and I'm recruiting for an awesome clan called the Crimson Ravens also known as CSR.we're a group of about 90 guys and girls playing video games together in a happy, fun loving environment. We play on all platforms. Anyone is welcome, all you need is a mic. We do not hold try outs and you will have to fill out an application. The application is not hard and then you'll join the clan. They just want a little information about you.We do have an website

http://www.crimson-ravens.com/home
We will be playing B3 on both xbox and PS3.We also play halo,L4D2,MAG,Killzone,SOCOM 4 and also some members play minecraft including me. we will also be playing Gears of war 3.If you have any questions just ask me or any other member of CSR.We are a fun loving clan and hope to see you with us. Thanks for your time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

bump

bump

I am looking for a bf3 clan  , I got gears but dont really care to play with a clan.

Im going for a record. BUMP

If you join the website don't forget to add me :)

HAHAHA bump on, bro.  I'll apply as long as i don't have to apply to any applications. I play Battlefield, though. Gears is for scrubs and people who play Gears. ;]

bump

haha well application is easy all i think you have to do is say name time zone, games you play,age and if you have a mic i think

bump

Can't wait for BF3