crimson map pack

so after buying the map pack for 800ms points, it only appears in the voting if all the lobby has it? Is this correct?

Paid DLC should have its own play list so i can play it when i want, not just the newest one. (i wont be buying magestic or castle if the same is going to happen with those)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you have the DLC then Matchmaking will put you in a lobby with everyone in it having the same DLC.

I haven't seen the maps in a solid month, super lame.

Thanks, a reply from someone who actually plays the game. Me neither, I suspect the same will happen to Magestic maps when Castle is released. I think they should give it its own playlist, not much chance of playing them now unless i play private games

I think they should keep the playlists for DLC indefinite in the matchmaking. Just make 3 playlists for each DLC pack and it can select the game type at random, but then at least people that want to play Crimson and play only crimson maps etc..When Castle comes out, Majestic playlist will be gone and those will be rare maps to see :(

So you paid for DLC knowing it didn't have it's own playlist. What a chump.

The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:

• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Big Team Infinity Slayer – Wreckage and Shatter
• Dominion – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Harvest and Wreckage
• SWAT – Harvest
• Team Slayer Pro – Harvest

The Matchmaking algorithm is weighted to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC so if you have the Crimson Map Pack and you enter a regular playlist, you should see the new maps on a regular basis. This is something we can adjust, so if the new maps aren’t appearing as often as we’d like, we’ll continue to tweak the formula.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/06/The-Halo-Bulletin-120612-.aspx

From an old bulletin. I don't have to play this game now to understand how it works.

I want all the DLCs in a own playlist.

Do you know how long it takes to get 20 stamps with the mantis ?

It is a pain and I am already giving it up cause it take ages to make people vote for shatter.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

I want all the DLCs in a own playlist.

Do you know how long it takes to get 20 stamps with the mantis ?

It is a pain and I am already giving it up cause it take ages to make people vote for shatter.

[/quote]

That is a good point but the DLC playlist were doing horrible a week after release. The Crimson DLC playlist had a population of 200 in no time and that was when Halo 4 still had 60,000 people playing.  It was taking up too much room as 343 could only handle so many playlist.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

So you paid for DLC knowing it didn't have it's own playlist. What a chump.

[/quote]

Chump? great answer. You no longer have the game so dont understand what is happening now? Why are you answering the thread then? i bought the DLC in January, and play alot of multiplayer. I can't remember the last time i played on one of those maps. Its pathetic that i cannot play paid DLC when i want to.

So I was thinking of buying the map packs , but I too had noticed only 200 people in the playlist .

Also , everyone votes for ragnark or exile anyway .

I am new to halo , and am enjoying it , but am surprised how few people play compared to blops2 .

Where have they all gone ?......lolz.