Crimson Map Pack says missing content

I bought the LE Halo 4 and was able to download the Crimson Pack but it doesnt work for everyone on the console........when anyone other than the Primary acct. holder logs on it says "missing content" and its not missing it just seems to not be applying the Licsense to the console......only the Primary acct. holder's gamertag of the Family Gold Membership.

Please help me to resolve this issue

343 doesnt reply or respond to ANYONES posts or problems!

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was told that the "free" crimson pack we all got a few weeks ago was only a trial period..and now we have to actually purchase it if we want it back?  i hope thats not true...but if it is, forget that.... not worth it.... ill stick with ragnarok and exile until it becomes free  lol

I dont have a twitter acct.........I dont even have a data plan on my phone.........Ya I know, I havnt joined the 21st Century yet. LOL!

I got the Pass with the LE so I already paid for it.  And no one at 343 OR Microsoft will even acknowledge or resond to anyone about this problem.

Thanks for the reply,  only one has any settings.  But we all can play all the packs on Black Ops, Halo3 and Reach with no probs.  And Ive deleted it and redownloaded a couple of times.  Thanks though

I'm just guessing, but if the other users on your console are younger, could it be a parental setting problem? If not, have you tried downloading it again under each of the other profiles?

Yeah,

This is happening to me too!

Have you tried asking on Twitter? MS is usually pretty responsive on Twitter. Unless, of course, they have no idea what the problem is. That's a distinct possiblity.

It is a known issue that MS is working on. I logged a support case and was told it will be fixed within 3 days, not sure how accurate that is

Yeah. You have to pay for the Crimson Maps to actually use them past 12/18.

I didn't play Halo 4 for a few weeks and I don't have the Crimson Map pack DLC when I had the pass for the LE would I have the same problem you do