Crimson Map Pack Question

Ok it is showing on my dashboard that the Crimson Map Pack is available for this game.  I bought the limited edition so I know that I need to go through the game to download it or I will be charged twice.  The problem lies in the fact that when I access Xbox Live Marketplace in game through the Halo 4 menu the option to download the map pack is not there.  Anyone else having this issue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hell i can't even see it on my dashboard yet. the only way to buy it without getting charged twice is going through tthe game, yes. if you can't do that right now, its not available yet. period

It is showing on the dashboard where I am at but not in the in game download option.  Why I dont know.

i don't see where i and download it yet. This is wat i pay $100 for?

yeah i see the problem here. it's available on marketplace, but not in the game itself yet for those who have the map pack. crap! its 215  am pacific time here

It is in the infinity playlist but you cant download it in game like you are supposed to be able to.  It redirects you out of game and into XBL Marketplace, and tells you if you have War Games Pass to not download it.

It also says that there are only 6 players on that playlist currently as well.

lucky bastards...

51 now :/ only if they let us have it at the same time

only shows 6 playing here...

i keep dash boarding it and thinking it will hopefully ask me to download it lol