Crimson Map Pack Halo 4 DLC confusion... Please help.

Ok so clearly everyone knows of the huge situation, lots of people getting the DLC for free. I contacted Xbox support about it, idk who has access to this but my reference number is 1190136890 and the person helping me was Ace. Now he proceeds to tell me that he doesn't know when it will be resolved but assures me it will be resolved through an update, then goes on to tell me that I should contact activision about it. At first I didn't think of it but how the hell does activision play a role in this? Anyway long story short there was no time span of how long it would take for an update to be issued or when this would all pan out. So who knows what's going on with this? I read in another forum that the crimson DLC was distributed for free to anyone that downloaded it but you only had access to it till the 18th of December and if you didn't purchase it then it would be unplayable on your console till you paid for it.... So what is the real conclusion to this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What you stated in your last sentence is the conclusion, you can read the official waypoint article here: blogs.halowaypoint.com/.../14-Day-Buy-and-Play.aspx

Since it is on Waypoint, run by 343, that is CONFIRMED what will be happening. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's super annoying that the Xbox live representative didn't know what he was talking about then.

Sorry this didn't help.

hey they didnt know because xbox didnt know they really gooofed up. this is just pr buying them time it really took them 2 days to give ya an answers because this happen on the maps launch date. people got access to the content for free cause someone priced it for 0ms points. why not give everyone a trial to make up their minds to see if they are good maps or not. i know few people with out a pass or LE got the trial as they call it and some people who didn't get the option for a trial. why because they fixed it at being 0ms points. so why not be fair an give everyone a trial cause they aren't great maps

Sorry this didn't help.