Crimson map pack for free glitch

it seems if u downloaded the specialization priority alpha theres a glitch that lets u get the map pack for free if u go to marketplace from the halo 4 menu lol just got it a few minutes ago for free and so are alot of other people , i can imagine alot of people are gona be pissed at this lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBAMfJ9mZXo]]

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah its a mistake on Microsoft's end... but no need to continue to do more damage control by posting how to get it for free.

why not post it?  they nickle and dime us for everything anyway, it's nice to see people getting something back.

At first when I heard about this, I was upset because I was losing 5 dollars.. but then I realized that if not for this glitch, I might not have been able to play with some of my friends on the new maps. So, I guess now I'm just happy I can actually play the maps with most people now.

map pass = 2000msp

what you get is 3 map packs(each valued at 800) with a 15% discount

What has happened:

crimson map pack = 0 msp

that leaves 2 map packs valued at 800 each

total is 1600 msp

1600<2000

So I didn't actually get what I payed for....

That's just great news for us Limited Edition owners..

Boy do i feel Valued now.. :l

p.s: Maybe they gave the public LE codes, at least thats what im thinking at this point.

I know I should be mad because I did buy LE but at the same time it's not the other gamers fault so why not take advantage of it, I know if I was in their shoes I would have downloaded it.

I wonder if Microsoft|343i plans to do anything for those that bought War Games & LE..

..can anything be done really?

I bought the war games map pass but for those of you that got the Crimson map pass for free don't feel too guilty because I was shafted by 2 xboxes that got red rings and also have had my account hacked and Microsoft points stolen from me and never got them back even though I went through the proper channels.  If Microsoft were a little more professional then you'd have reason to feel bad about it.