Crimson Dragon Unplayable

I already had a similar post  for a bunch of games with dashboard booting. It however was unanswered. Anyway, for the past 4-5 days Crimson Dragon has been unplayable.  It never gave me an issue before this, but now every time I try to play it, the title screen pops up and them im back to the dashboard within a few seconds. I tried holding the power button down, and unplugging it and it has proved to be useless. I have not redownloading it since im over on my bandwidth already thanks to a massive Forza 5 patch that auto downloaded. If this game is now unplayable, I want my $20 back. I don't want a store credit either since I do not trust any games on XBox One since they have proved to be so problematic. Spending $500 on this beta system has already gotten me very upset and I will never purchase a Microsoft made system at launch again. If im spending money on a game, I expect it to work every time I boot it up. Not just work for a month and then decide to stop because MS built some shoddy hardware. I also should not have to be redownloading a game that is nearly 7 gigs just to see if there's an issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, sad to hear.  All digital sales are final and non-refundable, it clearly states this when you purchase it.  When any new device launches there are bound to be problems and maybe you should have considered this before your purchase.  There are some bugs that the team is working out, but if you really want to try to get your money back the best chance is through 1-800-4MY-XBOX and hope that customer support feels your pain.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not true, MS can fully give a refund. They did it for a W8 game for me about a month back when it was purchased via a glitch. Bugs or not, if they sell me a game, I expect it to be playable. Not work for a month then decide to stop.I did not pay $20 for a title screen for 3-4 seconds. I have no desire to call them as past calls have resulted in me getting some clueless rep from India which I can't understand. All they can do is read off a script and nothing more. Any question not on it and they can't function.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.