Crimson Alliance is free!

Its currently free for download on the marketplace haha, but as you know I would not suggest downloading it because that "wrong" and not the "honorable" thing to do right? ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, it's not free. No, you're not being sneaky and getting it by some glitch/mistake. It's technically a demo. To get the "full version," you need to buy at least one of the three character classes. $10 USD each or $15 for all 3.

*highfive* for sticking it to the man.

Lame :(

It's like PBFX2. Client is free, content is locked. I played the demo a bit, actually quite a bit, has anyone 'finished' the demo yet? What really threw me off was the pricing, do they plan on releasing other character classes later on? If not pricing is retarded.

I played it for quite a bit actually and I didnt see what all is locked on the trial version. Or does it just cut off eventually?

I might consider it if the pricing wasnt so high, I had fun with it actually haha.

I Thought i had it for free as id bought the 5 summer of arcade titles

Is the game lengthy and fun for single player alone.

800 a class though?  I've seen worse games at 1200 though so it might be worth buying all classes for 1200.

Just buy all classes for 1200 (what this game would probably cost if it didnt have this weird structure)

I got the game and the entire class content. Its a good game and it 'looks' and 'plays' like Daggerdale only MUCH better. Daggerdale don't hold a candle to Crimson Alliance.

So it's free, but you have to pay to unlock more content, correct?

Can you get achievements from the free version?